Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winter Dreams

I just feel giddy with excitement about all of the fun things happening at Polka Dot Potato right now! There was so much energy and activity today, it just makes me happy.


First, the Potato Bar is open! I LOVE the Potato Bar! And somehow the PDP designers manage to outdo themselves every time we have one. If you're not familiar with the Potato Bar, you have to be sure and check it out. It's full of awesome (and I mean AWESOME) digital goodies, all for just 99 cents! It will blow you away!


On top of that fun sale, we have some HUGE news that our customers will really love! All of our products are now Scrap for Hire friendly! But really, it's even better than that. You can read all about the new License Agreement here, but bottom line, it gives tons of freedom and flexibility to our customers. We all worked very hard as a team to create the new terms and we're really proud of it.

But wait, there's more! We just added two new designers to PDP. Jeni Cantrill joined us last week and Kim Crothers officially joined us today. I've been drooling over Kim's work for nearly 2 years so I'm am just ecstatic she's with us.

We have another MAJOR scrapbook manufacturer joining PDP but you're going to have to wait to find out who it is! We'll unveil that next week.


We also have some very cool FREE WITH PURCHASE offers on the site that you don't want to miss out on. Spend $10 and get Winter Dreams 4 x 6 brag book free or spend $15 and get Winter Dreams plus a 2008 CD Quick Page Calendar by Creative Imaginations and Amanda Lee.

See why I'm so excited!?

I just scrapped some PJ pics of my girls with the Winter Dreams set. My plan is to Mod Podge these to some 4 x 6 chipboard and make a couple of little books for each of them. I think they will love them!








Is there anything more fun than new pajamas??

3 comments:

AmandaGale said...

What a cute album! The girls will love it!

I'm excited about the Potato Bar too - can't wait to shop!

Stampin' Meg said...

I had a hard time viewwing the potato bar-A lot of the thumbnails had red X's.

Ashley said...

I'm so sorry Meg! Last night the site was very active with customers. I was having a hard time doing basic admin work because of the drain on the server. I guess it's a good problem to have but I know how frustrating it can be.